Friday 2 December 2011

"Believe in Life" - W.E.B. Du Bois

"Believe in Life" - W.E.B. Du Bois

Really, what else can you believe in?  People will tell me you can believe in God and Buddah and blah blah blah.  Whatever!  Not belittleing anyone, but really all it comes down to is believing in life, just believing in a certain way.  What do I believe in?  Love. Which is a part of life, and you have to believe in life to hopefully one day experience love.  The problem comes in when I believe in love, but it seems other people don't.  What happens there?  Then I believe in love, and I believe in life, and I hope that I will be the one who changes someones lack of belief in love.  It's crazy, I know, but you have to.  You have to believe in life, because it is really all we have and all we know.

Now don't start with that Matrix shit on me.  Even if we are living in a matrix, we are still living.  Even if this is all a dream, still living in the dream.  So hush.  Enough.  Don't be skeptical, just go and live.  Believe in life, because it's all you've got.  You've got one life, and just one.  Live it.  Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment